Assistant Driller (Cable Percussion)
Industry/Specialist Area: Ground Engineering Job Dublin Ireland
We are a well-established Dublin based, nationwide Drilling, Ground Engineering and Geo-Environmental Contractor, offering a variety of services to all sectors of the civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and building / construction industry.
With our vast fleet of rigs and highly qualified and experienced personnel, we are committed to providing an innovative, cost effective, timely and professional service to a wide range of project and contract applications. This commitment has enabled us to establish a varied client base, covering all facets of the industry.
Ground Investigation Job Description Dublin:
Due to continued and sustained growth, a significant increase in workload and a portfolio diversification of service offering, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Driller (Cable Percussion). Reporting to the Lead Driller and Contracts Manager, you will be Preferably from Kildare, and will be joining an experienced and enthusiastic team of staff delivering geotechnical, geo-environmental and site / ground investigation services to a wide ranging client base across Ireland.
As an Assistant Driller you will be responsible for following instructions from the lead driller to safely setting up and advancing cable percussion boreholes, assist with in-situ testing, installing monitoring wells and backfilling boreholes.
- • Comply to all company and site specific HSEQ policies at all times
- • Attend inductions, training and H&S updates when required
- • Attend and successfully carry out all assigned duties to deliver projects safely and timely
- • Work with Lead Driller, Project Managers and Site Engineers to ensure field work is delivered safely and efficiently whilst maintaining high quality standards
- • Assist with multiple site / ground investigations utilising cable percussion drilling in accordance with the appropriate specification
- • Complete in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with Eurocode 7 and British standards