Geologist, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Engineer (Graduate)
Ground Investigations Ireland are recruiting Geologists, Engineering Geologists and Geotechnical Engineers at graduate level for a number of positions. The successful candidate will work on a broad range of Geotechnical projects. The role will focus mainly on geotechnical projects with an overlap with parallel geo-environmental site investigations.
The role will be based in our Dublin office while also working on a diverse range of projects throughout the country.
As this is a graduate role full training and mentoring will be provided by a senior Engineer/Geologist.
- Preparation of factual data from site works including soil and rock core logging.
- Sub-sampling, chain of custody, and presentation of laboratory and field data.
- Preparation of factual data for reports.
- Ensuring quality across all stages of projects.
Benefits after 6 months:
- Vehicle provided with fuel card
- Mobile Phone
- Degree in Geology, Geoscience, Engineering Geology or Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Masters in Engineering Geology an advantage.
- Ability to manage a varied and diverse workload under direction from senior staff.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full Clean Driving Licence desirable.
CV: Please send CVs to HR@gii.ie