Industry/Specialist Area: Ground Engineering/Civil Engineering/Construction Job Dublin Ireland
We are a well-established Dublin based, nationwide Drilling, Ground Engineering and Geo-Environmental Contractor, offering a variety of services to all sectors of the civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and building / construction industry.
With our vast fleet of rigs and highly qualified and experienced personnel, we are committed to providing an innovative, cost effective, timely and professional service to a wide range of project and contract applications. This commitment has enabled us to establish a varied client base, covering all facets of the industry.
Ground Investigation Job Description Dublin:
To fill a maternity leave placement with the possible potential of becoming a permanent position, we are now looking to recruit a HSEQ officer who will receive on the job training. As the industry we work in is quite specific we are not expecting experience in the area, although experience in a construction related industry would be beneficial.
You will be joining an experienced and enthusiastic team of staff to manage all the Heath safety and environmental documentation for the company with assistance from an external consultant and an internal HSEQ Director. The responsibilities involving quality within this role will be developed through time and experience on the job.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to; -
- • Ensure all staff safety training is up to date renewal of cards and book them on the necessary courses
- • Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- • Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities and plant equipment.
- • Conduct site inspections and compile safety alerts.
- • Actively participate in the promotion of health-related risks and training.
- • Ensure that personnel are understanding of their duties and responsibilities, and to provide detailed guidance when required.
- • Maintain relevant quality and environmental control procedures.
- • Report on the safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and provide recommendations as such.
- • Assist in the overall compilation of Health & Safety Documentation.
- • Delivery of HSE processes, procedures, standards and systems.
- • Oversee and review performance by completing routine inspections and audits for our ISO accreditation,
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- • Degree/Diploma in a related discipline
- • Strong communication skills
- • Ability to adapt within the role